sugar bowl duplicates

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by ksf04001, Dec 17, 2010.

1. ksf04001

ksf04001 Well-Known Member

Just heard on the news that ticket master sent out 840 duplicate tickets. Might want to go to the channel 7 website and make sure yours isnt one of them.

2. n2deer

n2deer Well-Known Member

Boy that would make for a bad day.

3. ksf04001

Yeah luckily mine were good. They said its first come first served, so if two people have the same ticket it doesnt matter who has the original, the first person there gets in!

4. WillyB71

WillyB71 Well-Known Member

I double checked mine after the email from Ticketmaster and they are not the duplicates.

They said the only way you could get hurt was to try & sell the extras. Once the first ticket number gets scanned at the gate, the duplicate one won't work.

5. ksf04001

Yeah but im sure there will be some crooked people in Louisiana that ordered them early, and now they can sell the original and the duplicate and double their money. I hope not, but its a possibility.

6. n2deer

n2deer Well-Known Member

Just checked mine and they are some that could be duplicates. Called Stub Hub and it looks like they are holding tickets for this problem. The guy said I would get a full return of money and better seats at the same price. I was really surprised that they helped like that but I will say that it scared me at first. Yeah could have made for a REAL bad day in nola for me and the wife.