Strange place for a deer.

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by duckhunter2-2007, Dec 21, 2010.

1. duckhunter2-2007

duckhunter2-2007 Well-Known Member

With everything going on lately I almost forgot to post this till my son mentioned it yesterday. I think it was the second saturday after Thanksgiving my son and I were sitting in the Pizza Hut in Berryville when someone said something about deer. I looked out in the parking lot and saw two does coming through between the Pizza Hut and KFC. If you know Berryville you realize how weird this is. They had to have come thruogh the parking lot of the shopping center. One doe jumped off the bank into oncoming traffic and landed right in the middle of the windshield of a truck. She almost came through into the cab. The driver was surprised to say the least.:fit:

2. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

I saw 2 bucks chasing a doe around on the grounds of the Pentecostal church here in town. There is wooded areas all around so it's not extremely strange to see them there. But they did run right out into traffic. Luckily no harm was done.

3. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

I remember one time my FIL and I were eating at DJ's in downtown Bismarck when a doe just casusally strolled across HWY7. Which is avery busy HWY if you ain't from around there. I just thought it was strange.

4. osage101170

osage101170 Active Member

It is all open land behind Walmart so the didn't have to go too far. When I was in college in Russellville a deer jumped through the window of a little sandwich shop right in the middle of town.

5. Gemini2281

Gemini2281 Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>

When I lived in Heber Springs it was common to see deer in the Wal-Mart parking lot. It took a bit to get accustomed to but after a while it was almost expected to see them there when you pulled in late at night or early in the morning.

6. REM870

REM870 Account Suspended

630 by baptist on side of hill. barely any woods there. dead one on road as well