Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Atkinjs and Gassville

Radio is reporting I40 at Atkins is blocked and a lot of damage. Gassville has damage.
East and se of Sheridan super cells are forming and tornado warnings till 7. Storm is moving at about 60 mph.

·
Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07
7,401 Posts
Just heard that there was a family of three killed in atkins up in pope county. A man his wife and a child. I haven't heard the details but it doesn't sound good. Lord be with the family of these people.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
We got lots of wind and rain here in the Pine Bluff area, but thankfully nothing serious. There are MANY folks in the state tonight that weren't so lucky though. :pray:

.270Win

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Well, it's bumpin and thumpin in Greene Co as I type. I can't believe I stil have power... Thanks Mr. C and the rest of you guys who are keepin' the lights on!!!

It looks as though there may be another T-nader hitting the Marmaduke area....again!

Best I can tell if I make it another ten to fifteen minutes or so... I'll be in the clear.

I hope the reports of fatalities are just rumors, but I fear they may be accurate.

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
Didn't get much here in the Mt. Vernon/Enola area not even much wind just some heavy rain for a few minutes with a little flash & bang. I do have some family in the Shirley area that had some damage. Great Aunt lost her house, Uncle & Cousin lost roofs and an Uncle had some roof damage. That's all I know of now.

Prayers out to everybody affected by these storms.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Just now got the internet back online here. People lost their lives and they are still searching. That was close. About 7 miles from my house.

Prayers need to go out to a lot pf people right now.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Prayers for all the families affected by the storm.

Some idiot needed the station on yesterday evening had to work out in the mess last night. Called the wife because at the time we had a possible headed right for the house but we came out ok. We were the lucky, ones most was south or north of us.

·
Grand Member
9,754 Posts
Clinton to Shirley area hit hard. We were up there till late last night, went up with my son and SIL(monsterman) to take his welding truck to use his cutting torches at the boat plant where they were digging folks out, they finally sent us home from the stage'n area , there were so many gas leaks in the downtown area they weren't letting anyone in. So many trees blocking the roads you couldn't get anywhere. The boat factory completely destroyed, lots of houses destroyed from southeast of Clinton to Shirly, Western Sizzler at Clinton maybe a total loss. I've also heard so bad reports fromAtkins to Blackwell to Wonderview to Cleveland to Clinton then on to Shirley. Lots of folks in a world of hurt over a big area

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
From the looks of that video shot at Cleveland, that thing was huge. I'm going up the road after daylight.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts