Storm prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer and Religion' started by clawmute, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Let us who pray be in prayer for God to stay any violent storms and tornadoes. They're forcasting a rough night and I pray they are wrong. People are already dealing with lots in these hard times and we don't need anymore death, destruction and hardship. Mercy we pray for all of us.

Lord have mercy upon us and our neighbors and save us from the whirlwind, hail and storms. We depend upon your grace Lord not our own works or goodness. Remember the elderly and all who are alone. Remember the single parent homes and the small children in them.
    Help us Lord and save us from these things. Cover us with the blood and Holy Spirit of Jesus and fill us and our homes with your Holy Spirit and His anointing.

These things which are stronger and greater than us we look to you to keep us from. Our eye is on you Lord. Amen

2 Chronicles 20:12 KJVS
    O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.

JB Weld, Mo/Ark and JAYBO like this.
  2. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Brother, I started praying this morning!

3. hearddat

hearddat Well-Known Member

4. I see answered prayer of hundreds if not thousands. Such a heavy storm line with so few damaging tornadoes and no deaths is amazing. So few will notice and will attribute it to LUCK... one of my most despised words.

M1Tommy and JB Weld like this.