Stomach Bug

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by jjarvis0007, Dec 15, 2010.

1. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Well it seems that I have the stomach bug! Sharp pain in my stomach. Feeling queezy(sp) and have acquired alot of throne time. Almost had mud butt a couple times today! Glad those were clean! Has anyone had this recently? How long does it last and what is the best remedy to get it gone?

2. remington steel

remington steel Well-Known Member

I had it, lasted 13 miserable hours. My wife had it, lasted 11 hours for her. I took mylanta to ease the stomach discomfort and drank 7up to keep hydrated.. It will just have to pass.

3. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

Just walked in the door from making a Walgreens run for phomethegan. My daughter has been vomiting for about 7 hours now.

4. jjarvis0007

Luckily I haven't spewed yet.

5. FrogTacos

FrogTacos Well-Known Member

My daughter had it last Thursday. Felt like puking, just had the squirts all day. She had no energy the next day but did feel better otherwise.

6. jjarvis0007

Luckily it has subsided today. So far! Hopefully no surprises later during the day. Drinking plenty of water and gatorade. I'll be in waders tomorrow so hopefully it'll all be gone by then.

7. your a brave man

8. hogfan280

hogfan280 Well-Known Member

Left work early monday because of it. Almost did not make it home in time, got
    held up by a train:banghead:. Missed all day tuesday.

9. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Whatever you do don't fart.

10. arkyduckboy

arkyduckboy Well-Known Member

I got it right now:banghead:

11. lilturkeyhunter

lilturkeyhunter Well-Known Member

Iuka
    My littlest one is home with his Grandma because of a stomach bug. There are ten absent in his Kindergarten class today- out with the same thing.

It's going around. Yuck!
    Amy

12. hogfan280

hogfan280 Well-Known Member

:fit::fit::fit:

13. TacHunter

TacHunter Well-Known Member

I got it, just don't eat and drink plenty of fluids. The "DON'T FART" advice was good advice. Just sayin'. :doh:

14. grizz1

grizz1 Well-Known Member

or sneeze !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!