Arkansas Hunting banner

state record

7K views 45 replies 24 participants last post by  Rattle-m-up™ 
#1 ·
What is the state record for a whitetail in Arkansas? typical

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Where in his question did he gun kill state record so why do you always assume he meant gun. You know what asumeing does it makes an :censored: out of you and me so POST ALL THE STATE RECORDS you BIASED PEOPLE.
Not me. Looks like you are the only one here. I hope they ban you for this stupid attitude!!

This kind of crap is really starting to get old on this board!!

#19 · (Edited)
wow...

Where in his question did he gun kill state record so why do you always assume he meant gun. You know what asumeing does it makes an :censored: out of you and me so POST ALL THE STATE RECORDS you BIASED PEOPLE.
DOUBLE WOW!!! If anyone feels that strongly why don't they do the research themselves instead of just going off like that? I'm not impressed. But it did give me an example to show my 11 year old on how not to act so I will say thank you.... :fit:

I know one of the guys tied for 230 on the record list. Garys a great fella. And that buck is damn impressive.

Miketyson26 :flag:

#20 ·
RPatton86:1422107 said:
And you didn't look it up yourself and post it because...............???????

Christmas spirit already gone??

Is this the waterfowl forum?????

#22 ·
Wouldn't it have been easier for you just to list them than to go on a rant and make yourself look like a fool?

Maybe you just need to hang out in the waterfowl forum.

The guy asked what the state record typical was, we gave him an answer. He didn't ask about archery so why do you ASSume we were supposed to give him archery??

It's not hard to spot the only one that ASSumed, and if you want to know who it was, go look in a mirror.

#23 ·
And you didn't look it up yourself and post it because...............???????

Christmas spirit already gone??

Is this the waterfowl forum?????
Wouldn't it have been easier for you just to list them than to go on a rant and make yourself look like a fool?

Maybe you just need to hang out in the waterfowl forum

The guy asked what the state record typical was, we gave him an answer. He didn't ask about archery so why do you ASSume we were supposed to give him archery??

It's not hard to spot the only one that ASSumed, and if you want to know who it was, go look in a mirror.
I missed all the censored stuff. Almost every post is edited. I looked at the top, Its not the waterfowl forum. Im soooooo confused.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.