Started Dogs Cheap

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by bullet-slinger, Jan 21, 2008.

1. bullet-slinger

bullet-slinger Well-Known Member

Two started red ticks cheap. I have a registered male and his littermate sister I would like to sell for puppy price. $100.00 per pup with papers. They are 5 or 6 months old now. Both will tree and track some with older dogs. They aren’t doing a lot by themselves yet. But, their still really babies. I believe they will both make coon dogs if someone wants to spend some time with them.

I also have a 1 yr old female beautiful brindle ½ kemmer cur, ¼ plott and ¼ border collie that was bred as a squirrel dog in Ohio. She has treed squirrel and is very gritty on coon. She needs to be hunted. She handles extremely well and is very biddable. She just needs time in the woods. $50.00

The reason I’m letting these dogs go is because of my fondness for plott hounds and desire to hog hunt them. I currently have to many dogs to hunt them all. Not to mention feed bills.

If you have a real serious interest PM me. Offering me less is not serious interest.

http://www.hunt101.com/uploads/51051/Plotts_and_Red_Ticks_on_Tree1.JPG

Ken

2. Razoo97

Razoo97 Well-Known Member

Ken, do you still have the pups?

3. bones123

bones123 Guest

whats your phone number

4. bullet-slinger

Sorry they're already gone.

5. Razoo97

would the guy who bought these 2 pups from Ken, please get intouch with me! thanks, Ronnie

6. chad darnell

chad darnell Well-Known Member

do u still have the cur ?

7. Razoo97

8. bullet-slinger

hey guy's this thread is a couple years old. The dogs are all gone. I would close the thread but for some reason it won't let me. The dogs are all gone.

Ken

9. Razoo97

I am looking for the guy who bought these two dogs from you!

10. bullet-slinger

Ronnie, I know what your doing. Problem is all the PMs I'm getting from people wanting to buy these dogs. I wanted to let them know the thread is no longer valid.

11. Razoo97

Sorry, about that Ken.