Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two started red ticks cheap. I have a registered male and his littermate sister I would like to sell for puppy price. $100.00 per pup with papers. They are 5 or 6 months old now. Both will tree and track some with older dogs. They aren’t doing a lot by themselves yet. But, their still really babies. I believe they will both make **** dogs if someone wants to spend some time with them.

I also have a 1 yr old female beautiful brindle ½ kemmer cur, ¼ plott and ¼ border collie that was bred as a squirrel dog in Ohio. She has treed squirrel and is very gritty on ****. She needs to be hunted. She handles extremely well and is very biddable. She just needs time in the woods. $50.00

The reason I’m letting these dogs go is because of my fondness for plott hounds and desire to hog hunt them. I currently have to many dogs to hunt them all. Not to mention feed bills.

If you have a real serious interest PM me. Offering me less is not serious interest.

http://www.hunt101.com/uploads/51051/Plotts_and_Red_Ticks_on_Tree1.JPG

Ken

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guy's this thread is a couple years old. The dogs are all gone. I would close the thread but for some reason it won't let me. The dogs are all gone.

Ken

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ronnie, I know what your doing. Problem is all the PMs I'm getting from people wanting to buy these dogs. I wanted to let them know the thread is no longer valid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts