Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderator/smokepole pimp
11,480 Posts
That's some good-looking floor there. Did you do those yourself? Sure beats the crud out of cutting, laying, and grouting, don't it? :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Nice lookin' floor!

Just a helpful hint to you and everyone else that uses photobucket: Instead of copying the "HTML Code - Websites & Blogs" copy the "IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards" and simply paste the code into your post. :thumb:

.270Win

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
I almost did that in my basement. I love the way it looks. After talking to some folks that have it I was concerned about the wear/upkeep on it. I thought heck it's concrete, just sweep it and it will last forever. Seems the folks I talked too get wear paths pretty quick. That and I found a great deal on some 18" porcelain tile. Keep us posted on how it wears for you.

Is that all acid stain or did you actually use the tinted concrete?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I've always heard that it's expensive to have you floors done. That true?
No not at all. Cheaper than wood flooring if you don't do any extreme designs.
Key to it is it has to be done on non treated concrete. For instance you could not pull up carpet and put the acid down because of the glue and surficing conditions.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

Don't be Jealous haha these arn't mine man haha, my buddies have a business, they just started a couple months ago doing these concrete designs. That's why I said I "will" be putting this on my front entrance, lol. I havn't asked them much about the price, but it's pretty affordable compared with tile and wood. As for how it wears like in Hallways and such I am really not sure.

By the way .270, thanks for the photobucket help haha, I am new at the photo posting!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts