Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
10,245 Posts
I know some folks that hunt out there.

They say they're going to stop folks from parking on the interstate, but there will eventually be a new road behind the game and fish shop on the east side north of the interstate. :thumb:

· Registered
225 Posts
i have hunted the south side of 63, seen a lot of deer but no good bucks,
its pretty hard to hunt beause of lack of timber. but its thick so guess a blind
would be good, traffic noise is horable good luck if you try. remeber they cross the highway under the bridges.:biggrin:
map

· Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have hunted the south side of 63, seen a lot of deer but no good bucks,
its pretty hard to hunt beause of lack of timber. but its thick so guess a blind
would be good, traffic noise is horable good luck if you try. remeber they cross the highway under the bridges.:biggrin:
map
Any trees climbable at all off the intersate if you walk in a bit?

· Banned
1,857 Posts
There are a few along the ditches, but out in the new trees it would be tough to find one to climb, but some are big enough for a ladder stand.
I have looked into hunting here also, but like the others said, there are not very many decent sized trees for a climber. It should hold some deer as it is pretty thick and growed up and that is about the only cover around all those farm fields. There in there for sure:wink:

· Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have looked into hunting here also, but like the others said, there are not very many decent sized trees for a climber. It should hold some deer as it is pretty thick and growed up and that is about the only cover around all those farm fields. There in there for sure:wink:
What i was thinking as well. They have to coming in to those fields at dark.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.