Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need information about this area planning on going on a 4 day bowhunting trip to this location. Is spots open for camping, I will be bringing my pop up camper? Do you need any additional permits? I have never been to this location so any information would greatly be appreciated. Planning on being there Dec. 29 thru Jan 1st.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Should be able to camp at any one of them no permit needed has hills on high road and river bottoms on low road food plots on most of the gates you can get map of whole place in Mariana office for small fee has all gates numbers .

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Bear Creek has an excellent, new camping area. It was finished just last year. I believe fees are about $30.00 for a big RV (may be wrong about this). Visited with one of the techs last weekend. He said the deer population is good. Storm Creek has a camping area also and it is closer to the Stumpy Point hunting area on the south end. However, the campsite isn't nearly as good as Bear Creek. Vandalism is a problem there also. For further information, contact John Morrow, park superintendent, Mississippi River State Park, 2677 Highway 44, Marianna, AR 72360, phone: 870-295-4040; e-mail: [email protected].

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.