Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SS Ruger Redhawk 41 mag 5.5 barrel, hogue grips and factory grips. Ruger carrying case included $600. 501-679-4373

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ruger stoped making this model in a 41 mag in 1991. I have 1 just like it I've owned it since 1985. Many thousands of rounds through it and it still shoots and looks like new. I still love mine and still shoot more than any of the other 5 handguns I own. I guess my point is if you are interessed in this mans gun don't let the age of it detour you. I'm sure someone will be as happy with it as I have been with mine.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Ruger stoped making this model in a 41 mag in 1991. I have 1 just like it I've owned it since 1985. Many thousands of rounds through it and it still shoots and looks like new. I still love mine and still shoot more than any of the other 5 handguns I own. I guess my point is if you are interessed in this mans gun don't let the age of it detour you. I'm sure someone will be as happy with it as I have been with mine.
You got that right!!!!!!!!! I would take my "old" smith &wessons over a new one anyday!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts