Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Stephens Cur squirrel dog from a guy on here around 12 years ago. I can’t find his contact info, but I do remember he was from around Wynne.

If you see this (or know who I’m referring to) I’d like to get in touch. I’m trying to find the Breeder the dog originated from. I want another pup from his bloodline

· Registered
11,978 Posts
I bought a Stephens Cur squirrel dog from a guy on here around 12 years ago. I can’t find his contact info, but I do remember he was from around Wynne.

If you see this (or know who I’m referring to) I’d like to get in touch. I’m trying to find the Breeder the dog originated from. I want another pup from his bloodline
Any pics of that Stephens of yours?

· Registered
11,978 Posts
That one sort of favors the chocolate colored one that my dad had years ago. She was a dandy squirrel dog.
Bought another black and white one from a guy up near Pencil Bluff and she was quite a bit bigger and made one heck of a lap dog.

· Super Moderator
14,520 Posts
Not the one I was trying to think of, but it could have been mikeg. I’m not sure if Mike is still living. I know he lost a brother. Here’s a post from way back.

I have 4 pups for sale 2 males and 2 female. They are 8 wks old had first shots and wormed, will have omcba puppy papers. one male brindle with white trim, one brindle male and two brindle females. PM me for more info or pic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts