Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,427 Posts
My fimco 20 gal has a boom about 4 ft long. In the back of my ranger, it covers about 8 ft. The only problem I have - and I could fix it - i cant turn it on and off from inside the cab. The crew cab ranger does not turn very sharp, which presents a problem at the end of the row. For what it is worth, my 20 gallon sprayer covers slightly less than 1 acre in my ranger

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
My fimco 20 gal has a boom about 4 ft long. In the back of my ranger, it covers about 8 ft. The only problem I have - and I could fix it - i cant turn it on and off from inside the cab. The crew cab ranger does not turn very sharp, which presents a problem at the end of the row. For what it is worth, my 20 gallon sprayer covers slightly less than 1 acre in my ranger
How many ounces per gallon of 41%?
I’ve read/heard anywhere from 3 to 13…

·
Premium Member
29,427 Posts
How many ounces per gallon of 41%?
I’ve read/heard anywhere from 3 to 13…
Typically, I spray 2 qts per acre of gly 41%. My 20 gallon I spray slightly less than an acre. My 55 gal 3 pt sprayer usually makes two acres. Not sure what your 25 gallon sprayer will do - but based on my sprayers - I would guess two qts in 25 gal water and would cover an acre. 1 qt 24d in 25 gal. Not sure what they mean by 55 to 75 degrees

21 - 27 of 27 Posts