Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday afternoon a boy caught a rainbow trout off of my mother-in-laws dock on the Ouachita River just outside of Smackover. :confused: I wouldn't have believed it if I had not seen it for myself. :eek: He caught it on a cricket, fishing for bream. Pretty good ways from where they turn them loose up around Narrows Dam and Murfresboro area. Guess it rode all the high water down this way. Anybody ever heard of any being caught this far south? :head:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Friday afternoon a boy caught a rainbow trout off of my mother-in-laws dock on the Ouachita River just outside of Smackover. :confused: I wouldn't have believed it if I had not seen it for myself. :eek: He caught it on a cricket, fishing for bream. Pretty good ways from where they turn them loose up around Narrows Dam and Murfresboro area. Guess it rode all the high water down this way. Anybody ever heard of any being caught this far south? :head:
You been hangin out with them Key boys again. sounds like something jarhead would say.

·
Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You been hangin out with them Key boys again. sounds like something jarhead would say.

They were down there Saturday, but this happened on Friday afternoon. It ain't no joke neither. It really happened. I'm gonna have to find out if they took a picture of it. My phone was dead so I couldn't. :smack:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.