Sony playstation 2 plus extras

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by coondawg, Dec 21, 2010.

1. coondawg

coondawg Well-Known Member

My wife recently got me a PS3, so i need to sell my PS2. One nearly new Pelican wireless remote, Tiger woods PGA tour 2005, Tiger woods PGA tour 2008, Gran Tourismo 4, Grand Theft auto San Andreas, and Tomb Raider Anniversary I also have two Mad cats wireless remotes but I don't know if they work, they've been in my closet for a couple years. There's also two memory cards, with all my saves still on them. I want $150firm

2. coondawg

3. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

I think you might be a little high. Game Stop has used PS2 for $49. I sold them my old one 2 weeks ago. With the games we sold, I got enough for 2 new Wii games.

4. coondawg

Well I was considering lowering the price. That's why I asked if there was any interest. I'm not game stop, and I'm also selling 5 games with it. I'm getting laid off after the first of the year, so I need the money. If somebody wants it, give me $100 and its yours. Any less than that and I'll break it up and put it on ebay.

5. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Crap...two of those games are worth $100 and the controllers and memory cards another fifty.....if you'll take $100 I'll say SOLD!!

6. coondawg

The PS2 is sold...thanks!

7. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Glad it sold for you.