Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That song...I'm just sittin out here watchin airplanes. :smack: Makes me wanna slap the guy and say well you dumb:censored: .

I HATE THAT SONG!

·
Registered
86 Posts
anything that goes boom, boom, boom, and all that other :censored: idots like to play so loud you can here them coming down the road for a half a mile

·
Registered
924 Posts
I agree. He needs to sing beach songs or country songs. Don't try to mix 'em.
You guys can all say what you want about him.....but he puts on a HELL of a show!! I'm not saying he is my favorite artist but I dont think he is bad!

My wife likes him so we have been to see him a couple times!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Being a Gary Allen fan, Watching Airplanes is my ringtone.......

I've been singing Bear Necessities for the last few days.... I'm beginning to despise that song.... ha

Amy

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
anything that goes boom, boom, boom, and all that other :censored: idots like to play so loud you can here them coming down the road for a half a mile
That or it has "Gangsta" in it- I refused to let my young-uns play that around me! And yes I am a redneck! A old one too!

·
Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi
11,017 Posts
You killing me Pat.

I do listen to 100.3 and yes my wife hates it too. It is noise that keeps me awake while I drive and some of the songs are ok and some kick :censored:. I may be pushing 48 but I still like it loud.

Songs I hate...any crying in my beer crap, any my dog done died songs, 'Life is a highway', all rap (BTW Paron spelled backwards is NO RAP) and most bag pipe music.

·
Banned
7,034 Posts
The hills are alive with the sounds of music :hair:

My wife bought the kids that movie a few years back, all those songs on that thing make me cringe.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
You killing me Pat.

I do listen to 100.3 and yes my wife hates it too. It is noise that keeps me awake while I drive and some of the songs are ok and some kick :censored:. I may be pushing 48 but I still like it loud.

Songs I hate...any crying in my beer crap, any my dog done died songs, 'Life is a highway', all rap (BTW Paron spelled backwards is NO RAP) and most bag pipe music.
That paron thing is alright!!!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts