Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bush wants to us to cut the amount of gas we use.

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas.

The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border.

When they catch a illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq.

Tell him if he wants to come to America, then he must serve a tour in the military.

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.

After his tour, he will allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle and ammo.

Problem solved.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas.
I disagree...I think the number would be closer to 1 million fewer drivers. Ever seen just one Mexican in a car or construction truck? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
make it 500,000

I disagree...I think the number would be closer to 1 million fewer drivers. Ever seen just one Mexican in a car or construction truck? :rolleyes:
500,000 drivers is about the right number....Oil problem is more global with more asian country's consuming oil......USA let the Russia's oil field go belly-up for their own purposes of course.....no diplomatic relations with Venezuela.....won't drill for ourselves of our coasts or tap our reserves/must maintain the Alaskaian wilderness so no pipelines/slow to convert to bio-fuels.........harsh winters in the Midwest/Northeast and ain't met a person yet that wants to ride in a compact car....Bush knows these things and he still makes these comments....boy, I tell ya' what's next.....a woman President:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts