Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

very nice solid oak crib with simmons mattress both in like new condition. Both sides of crib slide down for easy access and the mattress height can also be adjusted. $100 obo
make offers! My little one graduated to a toddler bed and this is taking up space

· Registered
1,637 Posts
I dont mean to hi-jack your post, but isn't it illegal to sell these used cribs with drop down sides?
Due to all the deaths and injuries...
I know i wouldn't want that out of a crib i sold. Hope you dont take offense to my post.

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never heard of that. We never had any problems out of it but thanks for ruining a potential sell. I'm just kidding. If it is illegal to sell it i will close the thread, but like i said i have never heard of that nor have i ever saw a crib that doesn't have the sliding sides

· Registered
1,912 Posts
I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. the CPSC ordered recalls of all drop-side cribs and banned manufacture, sale, or resale (even between individuals). You may be able to contact the manufacturer and get a conversion which will render the "drop side" feature inoperable, making it politically correct, allegedly safe, and salable :up:

· Registered
1,637 Posts
I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. the CPSC ordered recalls of all drop-side cribs and banned manufacture, sale, or resale (even between individuals). You may be able to contact the manufacturer and get a conversion which will render the "drop side" feature inoperable, making it politically correct, allegedly safe, and salable :up:
Well said.
It does seem there are a lot more out there that have sliding sides. We got one that didnt. Sorry man just trying to look out for you. It very well could be possible to get that kit though to make it fixed sides, seems like most companies made one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.