Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun was bought new last year and hasn't had a box of shells shot through it.
It belongs to my brother-in-law.He is wanting to sell it.
Wants $275 for gun and scope.
It really is a beautiful gun with the checkered stock.
Bolt action.

He lives in the Donaldson/Malvern area.Anyone interested can call and go meet him to see the gun.
His cell is (501)337-2630.Ask For Brian

Great looking gun.Shoots great.Great deal.If I didn't already have 2 mags I would buy it myself!

Call Brian McDaniel for any questions at # listed above.
Thanks

·
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry! I do not have the gun to take pictures of!Just have to take the word of a stranger(I know it is hard these days).
It has a simmons scope on it.Not the best of scopes but good enough for a 22 mag.
He said he wouldn't sell the gun without the scope.

Price is not set in stone!Give him a call, he may come down!:cool::cool::biggrin:

·
Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
2,363 Posts
Could you please tell him that ill take it but cant be down there until Sat morning when i get off shift. Tell him i am the one who called today asking to trade the pistol. Ill try and call him tomorrow. Thanks Mike and if i cant get hold of him my number is 870-883-1243

·
Registered
988 Posts
Justin I talked to Brian on the phone monday night. I thought we had struck a deal on the rifle. If he sold it to someone else I need to know before I go wasting my gas. Mark

·
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gun is sold!thanks Mark.Hope you enjoy it!Good that you got a great deal.My brother-in-law is an alright guy!:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts