Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have over $10,000 invested, asking $5,500 OBO we are willing to consider trades just let me know what you have and we can go from there. Thanks for looking...
Motor and transmission were rebuilt and have less than 5,000 miles (motor is all Edelbrock Performer).
New tires have less than 4,000 miles.
Onan Genset generator was completely rebuilt less than 5,000 miles ago.

Inside...
Completely remodeled by me and the wife right after the motor and transmission were rebuilt. All the cedar came from our yard. The wife made all the camo curtains and bedding.
Furnace was refurbished in Oklahoma City and digital thermostat installed.
Brand new gas/electric hat water tank installed (I let it freeze and it split the tank, I tried to repair it but that did not hold, tank needs to be replaced).
Built in gun safe, I found a very thick Allen Brand case that works great. The safe will hold 4 guns in these cases. If you go with a thinner case you can get more guns in the safe.
The hail storm we had took out the side mirrors, tail lights and some of the small lights in the rear. It also broke through the air conditioner housing on the roof. I was planning on just installing a 110 volt room AC unit.
The top of the motor home has been tarred. The pictures do not do it any justice. If you want to see something specific just let me know and I will try to accommodate. If you want to come see it or take it for a spin let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I better avoid her, I might get whupped too. If it helps any I can come down on the price to help with the AC and the hot water tank. I can go $5,000 or $4,900 and keep the gun cases that are in the safe.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figured I would bump it to the top one more time just in case...

$4,000 or best resonable offer. I will consider trades, let me know what you have.

I need...
guns
4x4 truck for hunting and pulling trailers
guns
good economy car to drive to work everyday
guns
ATV for the wife (needs not be girly)
guns
ammo for guns

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, brother said he would take it if no one buys it before the end of the year. So, it is still available for a short time. Email or PM if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had it sold then the buyer fell through and my brother said he doesn't need it. So it is back for sale. Price reduced to $3,500. I really need to get rid of it. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Boat is gone but the Dodge is still here and available. Make me an offer, asking $3,500. Over $10,000 invested. Has generator, built in gun safe, bathroom, kitchen. Interior is done in camo and cedar.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.