Arkansas Hunting banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,297 Posts
I need to get out and ride this weekend with a competition coming up. With it being youth season I'll sure try to avoid an area if I see a truck parked. I don't turkey hunt...but it would seem that if I ride mid day that would be less likely to disrupt anything?

·
Premium Member
24,031 Posts
I need to get out and ride this weekend with a competition coming up. With it being youth season I'll sure try to avoid an area if I see a truck parked. I don't turkey hunt...but it would seem that if I ride mid day that would be less likely to disrupt anything?
Want to Turkey hunt? Looking for a Youth to Take...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
You would probably be safe with a mid day ride. Understanding completely that public land is public land, you have a right to be on it too! When I rode during season I would stick to main trails and not do much off the beaten path. You are professional and thoughtful so you will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Arkansas Hunting mobile app

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I've checked mine and my daughter's gear both about 47 times. We've got the truck loaded down like we're gonna be gone for 6 months and still have to stop and get groceries and a few other things. We're headed north and I'm way more excited for the youth hunt this weekend than I am for regular season.

·
Premium Member
14,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I've checked mine and my daughter's gear both about 47 times. We've got the truck loaded down like we're gonna be gone for 6 months and still have to stop and get groceries and a few other things. We're headed north and I'm way more excited for the youth hunt this weekend than I am for regular season.
Y'all be safe and enjoy your time together.. And good luck on a big bird..

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
My mom is sewing up my one year old Nomad turkey vest as I type this. Two weekend ago one of the zippers broke and a seam burst open as I was finishing up a hunt in Mississippi. I’m not to impressed with Nomad gear right now.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts