Snow???

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by cuppinducks, Jan 5, 2011.

1. cuppinducks

cuppinducks Well-Known Member

I have been hearing rumors of the weather turning cold and snowy late this weekend and into middle next week... Weatherman... Can you give us a litte insight on what to expect? thank you sir

2. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I've heard the same thing from all the local tv stations around here too.

Weatherman where's the report when we need it:biggrin:

3. snow 005.jpg

snow 007.jpg

here is some snow if you guys want it
    RON

4. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Well the models are not in agreement at all with one another. Latest models has the system going south, which would bring less moisture to AR.

5. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

I heard all we were getting was freezing rain:banghead:which would be good for all the wrecker companies and body shops:smack:

6. i sent the weatherman a PM to urge him for a report. people at work and at home want to know what he thinks. the man has created a following :biggrin:

7. dash4cash

dash4cash Well-Known Member

Huck, that looks like :censored: I am so glad you live 50 miles north of me:up:

Carl

8. thomasw_lrd

thomasw_lrd Well-Known Member

9. natestep

natestep Well-Known Member

Im a follower. He is as close as they come.

10. Rutcutter

Rutcutter Well-Known Member

Weatherman where's the report bud?

11. dash4cash

Seeing how Ron {Huck Man67} is probably out on some hot date,:fit: I will answer this for him, not sure if huck knows where he is at anyways.:fit::fit: The pic was taken in Denmark, 20 miles south of Green Bay.

Carl

12. thomasw_lrd

My wifes family is from Tomahawk and Merrill. We lived in Janvesville for a few months many years ago.

13. dash4cash

I fish up in Tomahawk every year, it's a beautiful place. I always look forward to going there each year.

Carl

14. Nope not a hot date just a date with my son and basketball practice ! Yes Tomahawk is really nice area even when the big harley rally is goin on

15. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

boy i wish we'd get some snow....they can keep the ice storms though just a ft or 2 of snow

16. dash4cash

You are definitely from Arkansas.:fit::fit:

Carl

17. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

As long as it is a dry snow....a heavy wet snow is much worse than an Ice storm, as far as knocking the power out.........been there down that!!

18. thomasw_lrd

Yeah, I enjoy going there when we get the chance.

19. He posted an update already! Check it out...I dont believe it :banghead: