Snow hunting.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by easton, Jan 9, 2011.

1. easton

easton Well-Known Member

Whos going hunting in snow this evening or tomorrow?

2. totalcomfort

totalcomfort Super Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner

I plan on going late am tomorrow if it stops.I want to do some scouting for next year

3. stick n string

stick n string Well-Known Member

Warren
    I get of at 7am then I shall be perched in a tree. May even do some tracking on our creek bed.

4. I will be going tomorrow. Its a good time to track down some deer and get a spot and stalk. IF I can find some fresh tracks

5. webbtoes

webbtoes Well-Known Member

Went this evening, saw 4 I could have shot with a bow from the truck. Went to my stand and didn t see squat! Not even a snow flake:mad: But I ll be out tomorrow after the kids get off:thumb: Hope it snows a little so I can see where the deer are going right before daylight.

6. Bowcrazy

Bowcrazy Grand Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winne

Son and I are going in the am. That is if the roads arent to bad.

7. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

Ive gotta pack and get things ready for our baby , gonna have her tuesday morning . or Id be in the woods . went yote hunting this morning and had a few good stands, . Hunting in the snow is my favorite , love being in it good luck yall!

8. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Congrats on the baby! Jeremy said something about yall today. Make sure to post pics.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  9. Whitebread

Whitebread Well-Known Member

A buddy and I went this afternoon. Didn't see anything. May go tomorrow and try to do a spot and stalk

10. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

11. doublelung09

doublelung09 Member<br>2012 Turkey Hunting Contest Winner<br>20

went this evening in the blizzard lol. I was miserable so i got up to leave, turned around and two spikes a forked horn and a little six point where standin behind me. never have seen that many bucks in a group this time of year. Sure was a pretty sight though

12. I will be going out tomorrow morning and night. I saw 21 deer this afternoon, maybe I'll get more lucky tomorrow and bag a nice one! Good luck to all going out!

13. nwa_bowhunter

nwa_bowhunter Well-Known Member

Went out yesterday afternoon. I saw 13 doe and a Turkey. Too windy here or I would go out this afternoon too.

14. NWA Bowhntr

NWA Bowhntr Well-Known Member

I wish I could go, I have a cold that is kicking my rear!!:banghead: I hope to be able to go this weekend!