Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys are planning on chasing the white birds come end of duck season. I've already partially given up on duck hunting, killed 9 geese last Saturday, but its tough right now without the ecaller. I know a lot of people jump shoot them during this time, but I just really enjoy shooting birds over the decoys. If any of you guys are interested and have permission to some good fields we can hit up, I've got 450 sillosocks, a rotary machine, and an Ecaller..shoot me a pm.

· Registered
1,252 Posts
We will be chading them as well. Might need some help with some dekes or rags and e-caller. We have permission on just over 3,000 acres and it already has about 6-8 K snows, blues and ross on it. The colder weather pushing across up north should push more down in the next week or two. The area we are hunting is in the river valley area.

· Registered
7,387 Posts
Well let's start hammering out some details. I figure nobody wants to do it on 2/5 cause of the superbowl?

I say 2/4 we stay close and use someone's fields close to LR. Then, the weekend after that we can head down to Bayou Meto and hunt my two fields.

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Well let's start hammering out some details. I figure nobody wants to do it on 2/5 cause of the superbowl?

I say 2/4 we stay close and use someone's fields close to LR. Then, the weekend after that we can head down to Bayou Meto and hunt my two fields.
im down man....like i said i got an e caller.....need to round up the old casette tape for it....also got a buddy with a bunch of rags and stuff i could borrow heck he may want to join

· Registered
5,951 Posts
FYI
Waterfowl - Light Goose Conservation Order
Species: Goose, Blue;Goose, Ross;Goose, Snow

Opens: 1/30/2012
Closes: 2/3/2012

Waterfowl - Youth Species: Waterfowl
Opens: 2/4/2012
Closes: 2/5/2012

Waterfowl - Light Goose Conservation Order
Species: Goose, Blue;Goose, Ross;Goose, Snow

Opens: 2/6/2012
Closes: 4/25/2012

They shut down the Conservation Order for the weekend of the 4th and 5th for the late youth season.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.