3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  JB Weld 
#1 ·
Smith & Wesson 629-4 (44Mag)
It is in excellent condition.

- Stainless
- 4" barrel
- Magnaported (from the factory)
- Target Trigger / Target Hammer
- White Square Adjustable Rear Sight (Windage / Elevation)
- Red Ramp Front Sight
- NO INTERNAL LOCK
- Black Rubber Stock Grips
- Original Box

I am the second owner. The first owner bought it in the mid 90s. He was a prolific hiker and carried this piece whenever he was in bear country. It is a very accurate and smooth shooter. The magnaports make the recoil very manageable. I have some factory 44mag ammo that goes in the deal. These pre-lock Smiths are getting hard to find.

$800 - NO TRADES!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Don't waste your time lowballing.
PICK UP IS IN LITTLE ROCK.

See less See more
#2 ·
I can think of no better investment for your tax return money than to buy this beautiful S&W!
Why buy something else, when you can have this Smith with an action as smooth as butter?
The pre-lock S&W were last produced in the late 90s. They are not making these pistols any more.
I gave my AH.NET buddies first shot, but this add was placed on other forums today.

So shoot me a PM today and lets get this beauty in your collection!

#4 ·
Still available!

This is a great sidearm that will back you up on Camping trips, Hiking trips, Bear Hunts, Hog hunts, of if the Bad Man comes around!
You name it, this girl is ready for action. Bullet Proof dependability, smooth action, crisp trigger, and very accurate.

Shoot me a PM and lets get this filly into your stable!

#5 ·
I have been getting some questions about the "round count", so here is the info.

I have probably put less than 50 rounds down the pipe. I know the previous owner did not shoot it much because he just did not shoot recreationaly. All that to say that she has been shot very little in her life.

If you are interested in this beautiful, smooth shooting, pre-lock Smith, shoot me a PM and let's get her in your lovin' hands!

#6 ·
Still available. $750
Pickup in Little Rock.
Shoot me a PM if interested.

I will take 700 cash + a trade item worth ~$50
Ammo (22lr or 410 shells) , Estwing axe/hatchet, atv drop basket, 45auto carbide dies, Grannies false teeth, who knows what I would trade for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.