Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Cut Off, Bayou Meto, Overflow and Felsenthal this morning and slayed the ducks. Groups of 125 landing 10 yards away. Me and Whisperingdeath and ole Sea Turtle had our limits by 10 minutes into the hunt. I think everyone needs to go in the morning. Solid greenheads.

· Registered
576 Posts
Don't forget our Trusten Holder, Choctaw, Little Bayou, Cane Creek, Seven Devils and Casey Jones trip we took yesterday. 2 Bull Cans, 4 Greenheads, a Black Duck, and a Black bellied whistling duck. Didn't fire a shot, just broke their necks. Oh and Turtle got his limit too but he chose to grab his coot limit and 6 ringnecks, said they're easier on the stomach.

· Registered
576 Posts
bell slough scuba limit this morning. lit em in the dekes then swim up and grab em
That's weak shifty. Me and Lt Gibson utilize our Native American roots. Snap off a reed and use it as a snorkle while we ambush them from below like river otters. Works really well when you're looking for bands. Also, the cold water infusion on the skin really exfoliates the pores of my skin. You use scuba gear? Ha! What a cheater, don't you know that technology is killing the duck populations? You're probably the type of guy that uses a robo duck too :rolleyes: haha

· Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013
3,921 Posts
bell slough scuba limit this morning. lit em in the dekes then swim up and grab em
That's weak shifty. Me and Lt Gibson utilize our Native American roots. Snap off a reed and use it as a snorkle while we ambush them from below like river otters. Works really well when you're looking for bands. Also, the cold water infusion on the skin really exfoliates the pores of my skin. You use scuba gear? Ha! What a cheater, don't you know that technology is killing the duck populations? You're probably the type of guy that uses a robo duck too :rolleyes: haha
hey scuba gear is legal! it's legal so I'll use it!

· Registered
2,047 Posts
The fact you implied Sea Turtle could die makes me question if you even really know him, but only a select few know about Wallace so I'm assuming you do. Heck yeah he's alive, you can't kill the turtle!
Several cotton mouths and the lake village hospital has tried to kill sea turtle just to name a few and not one has managed to do it yet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.