Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Good luck on finding one...I been trying to find just a parts gun for nearly a year. No luck!

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
John check in Shotgun News. There are dozens of companies that sell SKS parts and "parts kits". And they are cheap!!

Didn't mean to rip off your thread NT..... I haven't seen many Paratroop models for sale lately. They show up some but it's been a bit since I saw any that weren't on gunbroker.

·
56,030 Posts
John check in Shotgun News. There are dozens of companies that sell SKS parts and "parts kits". And they are cheap!!

Didn't mean to rip off your thread NT..... I haven't seen many Paratroop models for sale lately. They show up some but it's been a bit since I saw any that weren't on gunbroker.
Is that online company??

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I doubt SN has a their paper on the web, but most any magazine/newspaper rack will have their paper.

Virtually all of the companies that advertise with them have websites. I'll see if I still have my last copy of SG and I'll PM you some sites to check.

·
56,030 Posts
I doubt SN has a their paper on the web, but most any magazine/newspaper rack will have their paper.

Virtually all of the companies that advertise with them have websites. I'll see if I still have my last copy of SG and I'll PM you some sites to check.
Thanks Bro...I live quite a few miles from a magazine rack:thumb:

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Sorry bro, The Director of Housekeeping has just informed me that it stayed on the kitchen table past its allowable date and has been relagated to File 13!!

I'll see if a bro of mine has one at work...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Has the short 16inch barrell. Reasonable price
If you were closer to my little nick of the woods I could point ya in the right direction. I just bought a Romanian side folder last week and as of Saturday Mar. 29 there was still one in the display case. How far are you willing to go to get one.
Sorry I just noticed that you are looking for an SKS I saw paratrooper and went blank on the SKS part. I was referring to an AK, but the store I got mine from does have the price right on them if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you were closer to my little nick of the woods I could point ya in the right direction. I just bought a Romanian side folder last week and as of Saturday Mar. 29 there was still one in the display case. How far are you willing to go to get one.
Sorry I just noticed that you are looking for an SKS I saw paratrooper and went blank on the SKS part. I was referring to an AK, but the store I got mine from does have the price right on them if you're interested.
Id be interested if their price is right.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I said if I had one.:wink: I asked because I know a guy who has one.

He most likely wants to hold on to it. But then again, everything is usually for sale if the price is right.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts