Ski boat *

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by browntrout, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. browntrout

browntrout Well-Known Member

1994 chapparell Gemini 19. 150 black max. Fish and ski - boat has live well and rod box. This boat runs like a top and upholstery is in great shape. I took my family out on Greers Ferry lake Saturday and tubed/knee boarded all afternoon. Kids had a blast and they love the boat. Boat is quiet and smooth. However, I need the money and the space. I bought this boat from my boss, who never used the boat. I would guess that the boat has been used twice a summer on average for at least the last 10 years. If you have serious interest, I would be happy to meet you and let you run the boat. I coach football and in a few days I won't have much time to deal with this - I am pricing it to sell it quickly 3,500 OBO. Located in Searcy. Cell phone is 501-207-1559

2. browntrout

Bump - 3,400 or I would also be interested in trading for a good 4 wheeler

3. browntrout

Bump 3300. Tubed for 3 hours this evening, boat ran like a top.

4. browntrout

Bump 3,200. somebody is going to get a steal

5. browntrout

I still have this boat. I have used it three times this summer and it ran perfect every time. I will sell it for 3,000. I would be happy to meet somebody at Greers Ferry lake to test drive the boat. Located in Searcy. Cell phone is 501-207-1559

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.