sights

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by shady grove, Dec 14, 2012.

1. What sights do you prefer? Is high dollar better or r the cheap brands as good? Ive had the same cobra sights for yrs and am looking to upgrade....

2. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Look at spot hoggs. They are super bright and the toughest sight I have seen. Can't break em

3. BullDog

BullDog Well-Known Member

I love HHA, I bought a TR "The Judge" last year and I am going back to HHA.

4. Ive been through two on my bow. I wish someone had explained the diameter of the pins to me before I bought my last one. Im going to change again before next year. I need smaller pins. They bunch together at 30 yds on cloudy days.

5. BullDog

BullDog Well-Known Member

I went to a 5 pin last year and the pins are to close together so I am going back to HHA 5519 with the dial. I had one on there for two years before and loved it. I sure wish I would have just left things like it was.

6. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

I agree with the posts above

HHA for single pin sliders
    Spott Hogg for multi-pin

I shoot a HHA, the other pins get in my way

7. HuntMasterFlex

HuntMasterFlex Well-Known Member

I've had a truglo 5 pin that came on my bow for 4 years. It's been a great sight. Absolutely no problems with it. I like nice scopes on my rifles but I can't tell the difference between cheap and expensive bow sights. The more expensive ones supposedly adjust easier and have brighter pins. I don't care. I've got plenty of allen wrenches and the truglo pins are plenty bright.

8. nwa_bowhunter

nwa_bowhunter Well-Known Member

I've got a truglo and I added the little light that lights up the pins a bit more for this first few and last few mins of legal shooting light.

9. My eyes aren't good. I have the light too but it blinds me. I have a truglo as well.

10. oblrjr

oblrjr Well-Known Member

Hha no question!