Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I figure someone here has used one of the night vision scopes and I'm hoping to get some insight. Typically, I use a green hog hunting light or more often the moonlight to coyote hunt. I used to love shooting coyotes, but sorta lost interest now I've been going quite a bit again. I've got the opportunity to buy a Sightmark Photon XT scope from a guy I work with, but before I do I'd like to hear some thoughts about it. He wants $250 for it and I know the scope works. No clue if that is even a good used price.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have a photon xt on my Howa 308. I have a Sightmark ir illuminator on it too. I have been using it for about 4 years to shoot hogs at night from my deer camp window. It works great for my purposes. I paid 400 for mine on close out as it was discontinued when they brought out the RT model. 250 is a good price. It’s fine for occasional night use. Hope that helps you. Drop me a pm if you have specific questions.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went ahead and bought it. Hadn't had a chance to take it out yet, but looking forward to it. Im in Utah for a work trip, but next weekend plan on taking it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts