side imaging pics

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by tdavis2, Jan 6, 2011.

1. tdavis2

tdavis2 Well-Known Member

Here is some pics from my Lowrance, caught some of the crappie in the pics

Attached Files:

2. jackson

jackson Well-Known Member

Wow

Nice graphics what kind of depth finder,what is the model i would love to have very impressive.

3. tdavis2

tdavis2 Well-Known Member

I have a Lowrance HDS 10 with side imaging

4. Gemini2281

Gemini2281 Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>

That is some cool stuff right there. Some of the new technology for the outdoors these days amazes me.

5. bowtime

bowtime Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2011-2012

Man thats awesome..They have come a long way..

6. all I can say is "WOW!" I like that...

7. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member

Dang........ very impressive, but the I checked out the price:rolleyes: I would love to have something like that, but I just don't think it's in my budget range. Of course, I never thought I would have as much money in a compound bow as I do either.....:biggrin:

8. bzbrent

bzbrent Well-Known Member

Looks like there's a bassfish or two mixed in and on the edges. They're letting the crappie do all the hard work and laying back picking up the scraps.

9. Wes Ramsey

Wes Ramsey Well-Known Member

What I've always wondered...when you see something on the screen, where is it in relation to the transducer? What is the picture you're seeing? Is it of the full water column stright underneath the transducer, or is it a wider picture of what's to the right and left of it?

10. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

I've installed quite a few of the side imaging graphs from the humminbird to the lowrance hds10 they are impressive to say the least. Found quite a bit of cool things like buildings and bridges underwater last year. They can definitely give you the edge on fishing deep structure when the fish are down there during certain times of the year.