Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a buddy from southwest arkansas call me up last night said he has been noticing pictures on facebook of lots of ducks being killed and he has been looking at the locational deal of where they have been posted....so i went and looked for my self and sure enough he wasnt lying.....between pics of footbridges and now this....who needs google earth or to waste gas money.....FACEBOOK PHOTO SCOUTING is where its at i guess

· Registered
883 Posts
I had a buddy from southwest arkansas call me up last night said he has been noticing pictures on facebook of lots of ducks being killed and he has been looking at the locational deal of where they have been posted....so i went and looked for my self and sure enough he wasnt lying.....between pics of footbridges and now this....who needs google earth or to waste gas money.....FACEBOOK PHOTO SCOUTING is where its at i guess
Duck Water bird Bird Mallard Waterfowl

What about ARNET scouting?? :biggrin:

Im liking that ALL Green:up:

Attachments

· Registered
31,992 Posts
Pretty dang simple. Don't post friggin pictures of dead ducks on facebook. I've got plenty on my phone, but you can bet your *** they won't ever be published on facebook. I have enough people bugging me as it is. I don't need every hat dick and harry asking me about going, where we're killing 'em, etc. People just do not get it.

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pretty dang simple. Don't post friggin pictures of dead ducks on facebook. I've got plenty on my phone, but you can bet your *** they won't ever be published on facebook. I have enough people bugging me as it is. I don't need every hat dick and harry asking me about going, where we're killing 'em, etc. People just do not get it.
can i go....pwa pwa pwease

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.