Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I try to find shoots to go to every Sun because he is off on Sundays. Does anyone know of a shoot for this sun? ABA Website doesn't have any posted. Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no I haven't been to the hot springs shoot since early this year. I sold my hoyt a couple of months ago and got a mathews drenalin LD. I love it. I shoot alot better now. I tied my husbands score last weekend at Dumas. It was a good course. Lots of fun.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can someone tell me more about the Hoyt shoot? I would like to go but need to know if it is shotgun or staggered and what time it is. Will there be signs in quitman? thanks

·
Super Member<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner
995 Posts
BBB, if you were at the shoot in dumas, was your husband the one wearing the overalls? If so, I have seen you at several shoots and you always seem to end up in a group directly behind me or two. I am basically new to 3d tournaments, this is my first year for it and don't know to many people at the shoots but I'm learning their names slowly but surely.

·
Super Member<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner
995 Posts
BBB, Yes I shoot with Jody Price, he is my brother-in-law. He is the tall bald guy and I'm a couple inches shorter than him and I'm bald most of the time. My name is John Boswell, I almost always have my son with me. I'm pretty sure that we all will be at the Hoyt shoot on sunday. Maybe we will see yall there. We were going to shoot Fordyce but we couldn't resist the chance to win a Hoyt shoot with all of my group shooting bowtechs. HA HA HA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.