Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Senate Democrats Strike Deal on Stimulus Package; Plan Awaits Vote.
Could it really be? Them deciding on something?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329565,00.html

Over and out. Headin' fer my favorite family dentist for two extractions. My doctor's name is Dr. Molarvarkian, he dances around me for awhile in a grass skirt while waving a pair of rusty vice grips above his head! :smack:

Last time it was 3 jaw teeth at once (my finger prints are still in his chair arms). Two will be (gulp) easy!:frown: I think he drills holes in my extracted teeth and wears them around his neck as trophies.

I sure hope I can post here tommorrow - means I survived.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,799 Posts
Senate Democrats Strike Deal on Stimulus Package; Plan Awaits Vote.
Could it really be? Them deciding on something?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329565,00.html

Over and out. Headin' fer my favorite family dentist for two extractions. My doctor's name is Dr. Molarvarkian, he dances around me for awhile in a grass skirt while waving a pair of rusty vice grips above his head! :smack:

Last time it was 3 jaw teeth at once (my finger prints are still in his chair arms). Two will be (gulp) easy!:frown: I think he drills holes in my extracted teeth and wears them around his neck as trophies.

I sure hope I can post here tommorrow - means I survived.
You must be crazy bro....come down here..I'll pull them and we'll split the money!:thumb:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must be crazy bro....come down here..I'll pull them and we'll split the money!:thumb:
John (Kingfish), Just the thought of that made my toenails dig 1/2" into my shoes! :eek: I didn't go to bed until 12:30am when the pain backed off.

I'm gonna live thanks be to God! :thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,799 Posts
John (Kingfish), Just the thought of that made my toenails dig 1/2" into my shoes! :eek: I didn't go to bed until 12:30am when the pain backed off.

I'm gonna live thanks be to God! :thumb:
I have me a special tiny purse I carry around......it has a small bottle of adult strength anbesol and q-tips inside. I learned that after a certain many applications......the nerve dies and the tooth falls out Take a few of these and call me in the mawnin!:thumb:
>I ain't lyin!:eek:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have me a special tiny purse I carry around......it has a small bottle of adult strength anbesol and q-tips inside. I learned that after a certain many applications......the nerve dies and the tooth falls out:thumb: Take a few of these and call me in the mawnin!:thumb:

Take some of that I can just flap my arms, fly down and see ya' ! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts