Shiftymc.

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by alphamax32, Dec 28, 2010.

1. alphamax32

alphamax32 Well-Known Member

Chris i am very pleased with the lanyards you made for me and am looking forward to meeting up with ya for a good ol duck stompin........ thanx for everything brother ! If any of the folks here need a good lanyard , then give Chris a chance to build ya one . You wont be disappointed.:up:

2. Black OpsThe legend

Black OpsThe legend Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>www.blackopsduckcalls.c

Chris, I really like my Diamond Duck Lanyards too:up: Great product!!!:up:

3. REM870

REM870 Account Suspended

Real Nice Gifts ! :thumb:

4. Doug Fryer

Doug Fryer Well-Known Member

Mine kicks more arse than a herd of Donkey's.:up:

5. alphamax32

hahaha Thats alot of arse............... especially when they be rollin 45mph wif da boat motor .................

6. Doug Fryer

Doug Fryer Well-Known Member

:fit::fit:

That Donkey is more full of crap than a Christmas goose.:up:

That rig wouldn't hit 45 if you pushed it out of a tree.

7. alphamax32

i dont know about that . he ran so fast outta Tar Camp that my buddy didnt even see him unload his boat off the trailer......................:biggrin:

8. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

wow thanks guys, just saw this thread! HV I've got one in cowboy colors with your name on it. you've got my number, just call when you need a hole runner

9. alphamax32

JUST TRYING TO GIVE PROPS WHERE PROPS ARE DUE BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to try and get a hunt together with all the boys .......... appreciate the lanyard you have for me . i will pm ya my address ........... and i still got something for you also brother...... and yes i know what you are going to say about that also..............:biggrin: and you are welcome to go with me anytime im hunting .........

10. alphamax32

Chris,i should be able to hunt wednesday if you wanna try and work something out....................

11. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

I'm in unless my LA boys come in and I hafta carry them