Shame On You Citgo!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by fullcredit, Dec 24, 2012.

1. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member Sponsor

Ridiculous. Gas in Forrest City went from 2.87 yesterday to 3.09 today. Looks like they're insuring their own Merry Christmas. Price stayed the same in Wynne, but it was already over 3.00.

2. SLAYER

SLAYER Well-Known Member

Means its probably 3.50 in marianna

3. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    I drove thru NLR yesterday, Valero on one side of 67 was 3.09.9, Sams about a quarter mile north on the opposite side was 2.81.9.

4. randun2000

randun2000 Well-Known Member

I filled up there Friday night and it was 2.87, here in phillips county the lowest its got down to is 3.07 and thats at wally world.

5. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

jonesboro
    It was 2.86 in most of Jonesboro yesterday and jumped to 3.09 this morning. My wife actually went in the grocery store this morning and it was 2.86 when she went in and 3.09 when she came out!:mad: They did the same thing the week before Thanksgiving. It jumped from 2.99 to 3.19 the Monday before Thanksgiving and had inched it's way back down to 3.09 by last Monday, then dropped to 2.86 for about 3 or 4 days and now back to 3.09 just before this snow storm hits. Now tell me these crooks that run the oil companies can't determine prices. Freakin' thieves!

6. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    Where was this at? My wife filled up a short time ago for $2.82.9 at Sams.

7. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

It's been $3.10 in Paragould the whole time it was $2.87 or so in Jonesboro. Ticks me off, but can't really save money going there for it.

8. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    Bring some brass and come one down and we will save you enough in ammo costs to justify the trip, and the gas savings will be icing on the cake. :biggrin:

Pack some heat as I stays out in da ghetto.

9. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

The riot patrol is holding up the gas price in Paragould......:rolleyes:

10. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

jonesboro
    Bills at hilltop and the kum n go at hilltop. I guess they had a change of heart because I just got back from there and it was 2.86 again. I noticed that gas station on the corner of Highland and Stadium was 2.86 Friday afternoon and had jumped to 3.09 at 7:45 Sat. morning and it was back to 2.86 at around 10 o'clock Saturday morning.

11. I hate going in that place, most of the time I go on down to circle N even though they're usually .10 higher

12. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

That Valero rite off of 67 is ALWAYS high.