Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my gun safe, it's not fireproof. I've got the owner's manual and the screws that came with it so you can screw it to the wall or the floor. Here's Wal-Mart's link to it:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4564314
I'm asking 175 for it. It's like new. I'm wanting a weight bench and I only have two guns so I can lock them in gun cases, so that's why I'm selling it.
Jared

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, it never ocurred to me to put the location. JohnF was right about the location. Very near the OK border, north-ish of Fayetteville.
Jared

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Any idea what the weight is? I did not check out the WalMart link yet. I will this evening after I get home from work. Thanks!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wal mart says 170 pounds. All I know is that it is heavy. I'll borrow a dolly to get it out of my closet and to the front door. I'd suggest bringing a heavy duty blanket for loading it on and borrowing a dolly yourself so when you get home you can wheel it around. I'm leaving for work now (1:30pm) and won't be home until 10pm, so don't expect any replies from me until then. Thanks
Jared

·
Administrator
81,503 Posts
Not necessarily, just a long way from a lot of the guys that post on this board. If you were closer, I might be seriously interested, but it would take $100 in gas to pick it up.

My son has a weight set that I would be interested in working something out, but the distance is a little too far. It includes this, plus a bench and lots of other stuff that I know nothing about. He used it while he was in high school on the football team, but since then it has gone unused. Seems like he had ~$400+ in it.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Just as Mr C said, by the time you factor in the distance and gas and time involved its cheaper to buy local. My last safe I picked up for $50 because it was too heavy for them to do anything with. I know I could have gotten it cheaper, they said make me an offer and $50 was the first thing out of my mouth. You MIGHT have better luck selling it through your local news paper.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm selling my gun safe, it's not fireproof. I've got the owner's manual and the screws that came with it so you can screw it to the wall or the floor. Here's Wal-Mart's link to it:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4564314
I'm asking 175 for it. It's like new. I'm wanting a weight bench and I only have two guns so I can lock them in gun cases, so that's why I'm selling it.
Jared
I may be going thru there Sunday afternoon, call me at 501-680-4516 and we'll talk? Fishers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts