Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am actively seeking land for lease in either Hot Spring, Clark, or even Dallas County to deer, squirrel, & hog hunt. 100 - 200 acres preferrably. I am hitting dead ends, and asking for your help. I appreciate any input. Thank you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Family Oriented Hunting Club

If you have not found a club we would like to invite you to check us out (Victory Creek Hunting Club). We are located about 4 miles south of Donaldson. We currently have just under 4000 acres. We work very closely with the Arkansas Game and Fish Wildlife Management Program, have our own check station and we normal received about 25 to 40 extra doe tags per year. We are currently looking for a few new members. Our dues are $400 per year. There are 3 camp sites. The upper site will accommodate about 10 to 15 campers and the second site will accommodate about 8. Both of these sites have water on the sites. The third site is a wilderness site that will hold about 6.

Each member has their own area to hunt (Stand Site).Stand sites are clearly marked. Safety and hunters enjoyment are very important to us. We have a few sites with Box Stands already on them. Most members build their own stand or use climbers or leaner’s. No hunter is allowed to place a permanent stand with in 250 yards of another hunter’s area. Please check out our web site and let me know if you have any questions. www vchc.info. If you would like to see the club just let me know and we can meet you some place and show you around. Doug Emmons-Game Manager

·
Registered
466 Posts
Doug..my wife and I are interested. I got the website address from Pam Hess and have been looking over the information. Not sure if we have time to do anything this year... I will drop you a private message..

Z

1 - 3 of 3 Posts