Seed for next year

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by spit-n-drum, Dec 31, 2007.

1. spit-n-drum

spit-n-drum Well-Known Member

I have had problems getting pictures this year, but thought I would share a few. There is little room for error when you are 250 miles from your camera and don't get to check it for 6 weeks at a time. Twice I found that I only had 27 pictures and it was because I needed to reformat my memory cards after having deleted the file folders from last year. One episode appears to have been due to a bad battery. I was a little disapointed with the quality of bucks I had pictures of. Last year, I had pictures of at least a dozen 8 points or better that should have all survived. I don't know where they went. This year, once again, I have tons of small bucks. The first picture is a picture of the plot. The 2nd is of a 9 point I passed twice this year. The 8 point I passed opening morning of gun season. I also had pictures of numerous spikes, 3 points, 4 points, etc. I ended up killing one nice buck and 2 does this year. I hunted some during the Christmas hunt, but only saw does. I had a great year seeing deer and am excited about the impact QDM is having.

turnip patch
    [​IMG]
    9 point
    [​IMG]
    8 point
    [​IMG]
    7 point
    [​IMG]
    6 point
    [​IMG]

2. Gary R

Gary R Well-Known Member

Got a start on it.

3. Whiskey River

Whiskey River Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2

Looking good. :thumb: Always nice to get pics of ones like that this late in the game.

4. sam

sam Grand Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>

:thumb:

5. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    You got it going...the right way.

Good job.:up: