SEC Champs.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jimmyh, Dec 1, 2012.

1. jimmyh

jimmyh Well-Known Member

Great game. One of the best games of the year. On the edge of my seat to the last second. Congrats Bama.

2. 44

44 Well-Known Member

That game was a nail biter. I was pulling for Bama. I guess Georgia has kinda been flying under my radar. They came to play. Game could have went either way. Now it's time for Notre Dame to get blown out.

3. DODGEMAN

DODGEMAN Well-Known Member

Bad use of the clock or Georgia maybe could have done it.

4. comb hole

comb hole Well-Known Member

That's right. Clock management beat Georgia. That was one of the best SEC championships to date. Love that smash mouth football.

5. thomasw_lrd

thomasw_lrd Well-Known Member

Who throws a 5 yard pass when your on the 9 yard line with 5 seconds left. But still I think Georgia had that game and the refs missed some calls on purpose so Alabama could win.

6. They keep saying that but if you watch the replay,I think he was going for the receiver up top,the ball was deflected at the line.Great game regardless.

7. 44

44 Well-Known Member

Yep he should have dropped that pass and they would have gotten another shot.

8. thomasw_lrd

thomasw_lrd Well-Known Member

I was to mad to see a tip. It was a great game and it was close. Made for great tv

9. mb1991

mb1991 Well-Known Member

call
    It was a great game for sure. But if anyone remembers, alabama had poor clock management that caused them to have to kick a field goal at the end of the first half. And also there were some iffy calls and missed calls both ways. It wasn't just alabama getting the calls.