Arkansas Hunting banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Meh....

1 of the Mississippi schools.....one of either Missouri or Tennessee or Texas A$m

And we upset someone.....

Lots of teams are either replacing ALOT or stars opting out of season for covid.....look at LSU 26 of the 44 "2 deep" is GONE.....

I'm tempted to go 4
The opting out trend should help us a bit with the better programs. Who knows where it will stop and which high end players will leave.

I think two, with Ol’ Miss & Missouri the most likely wins. I doubt it will change more than 1 win either way & it could be different teams that make up our win record.

All I know is I’m optimist for our future. I haven’t been there since Colorado St in 2018.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I think 2 wins. I don’t expect much. Coach has done good at recruiting and good assistants. If he can keep both for a couple years we could see great improvement.

·
Administrator
40,895 Posts
Meh....

1 of the Mississippi schools.....one of either Missouri or Tennessee or Texas A$m

And we upset someone.....

Lots of teams are either replacing ALOT or stars opting out of season for covid.....look at LSU 26 of the 44 "2 deep" is GONE.....

I'm tempted to go 4
That's gonna be the question every week right there. I wouldn't bet they'll get all 10 games in but if they do and IF Georgia or Alabama or whoever comes in an are missing 10, 12, maybe 15 starters, there's no telling what might happen. Upsets happen every week.

·
Premium Member
12,310 Posts
I've resigned myself to knowing this is an asterisk season for everyone. Just too much weird and unpredictable stuff going on.

Definitely not a year to ride too many highs or wallow in too many lows. Just try to enjoy football, hope we actually win a couple, and let's get back to a real season next year.
That's gonna be the question every week right there. I wouldn't bet they'll get all 10 games in but if they do and IF Georgia or Alabama or whoever comes in an are missing 10, 12, maybe 15 starters, there's no telling what might happen. Upsets happen every week.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I think 2 maybe 3. We are so far under the radar you need a seismograph for location. Lets upset Ga. and get the first one on the board.
28 point underdogs this morning. If we can beat the spread I think it’s a good start. If we can keep it close (2 scores) that would be GREAT. To win would take divine intervention, imo.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
At 28 I'm inclined to take the points and lay down a substantial sum. But I don't want to hate Pittman this early on. But damn! 28 points is just a total lack of respect. Obviously deserved.
I believe it’s at 26 now, but I’m still inclined to believe we should cover that. I chalk a lot of last year up to coaching. If that’s the case, we can’t help but be better.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
I believe it’s at 26 now, but I’m still inclined to believe we should cover that. I chalk a lot of last year up to coaching. If that’s the case, we can’t help but be better.
In a sold out DWRRS I'd say take the points. With 17K there, Georgia ain't getting flustered.

I'm convinced that they'll be better coached. But like you hear on the radio everyday, we could make good improvement this year and still go 0'fer. That's how bad we had gotten.

I'm resigned to the fact that we will lose this weekend. I'm hoping Kentucky puts a whooping on Chad Morris' ass. Of course he's only been there 9 months. Probably only has 3.2% of the playbook installed.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
In a sold out DWRRS I'd say take the points. With 17K there, Georgia ain't getting flustered.

I'm convinced that they'll be better coached. But like you hear on the radio everyday, we could make good improvement this year and still go 0'fer. That's how bad we had gotten.

I'm resigned to the fact that we will lose this weekend. I'm hoping Kentucky puts a whooping on Chad Morris' ass. Of course he's only been there 9 months. Probably only has 3.2% of the playbook installed.
I agree with every drop of that.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts