Scouting this weekend?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by factory909, Nov 29, 2012.

1. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

Anyone scouting this weekend? With the temps in the 70's, I may fish Sunday morning.

2. been scouting all week not good news

3. BKoutdoorsman

BKoutdoorsman Well-Known Member

Im going camping this weekend. Gonna try to catch some crappie. I'll probably do some scouting while im out too

4. seymore whitetail

seymore whitetail Well-Known Member

Thought about it but with two basketball games and a birthday party thrown in there not sure when I will get time.

5. greenhead smackdown

greenhead smackdown Well-Known Member

Gonna be doing the branson thing this weekend. Always plan the winter weekend getaway with the wife on the off weekend.

6. SwampCat

SwampCat Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

There has been a few move in since yesterday morning - gadwall and mallards.

7. chevyduckhunt

chevyduckhunt Well-Known Member

I went out today and the cache is low around biscoe. But there was birds in there. We couldn't get very far up river. It was a foot or less in most places. Wish I knew of other places to put in.

8. SuthrnThundr

SuthrnThundr Well-Known Member

planning on checking em out in the morning

9. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

I hit up RB today, looking good for the opener.

10. CrappieMaster220

CrappieMaster220 Well-Known Member

Watch out for the skeeters

11. Grinnel Slough

Grinnel Slough Well-Known Member

Beebe
    When else can u scout in tee shirts and shorts. Then freeze ur gonads off in the same week? Gotta love it. It makes a week ago when I was cold as heck seem so far in the past b

12. SuthrnThundr

rode around for a few hours today. saw more fish caught than ducks flying. it was a warm breezy day.

13. SwampCat

SwampCat Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Yep - plenty of folks fishing - I was one of them. Crappie for supper. We had a few ducks move in the end of last week, but a lot of them have moved on. Doesnt look like we will get any weather soon to move ducks in, although we might get some thunderstorms and move a few out.

14. SuthrnThundr

it looked like several people had em located. boats all over the river today. I left the poles at home so I wouldn't be tempted. didn't have time to stop and wet a hook.