Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make an Early Season Scent Proof Suit !!! Its hard to hunt in south Arkansas in the early season without pouring sweat, at least for me. Please help with some feed back on who makes one. Preferably in Mossy Oak, I do not Support Realtree. Thanks for your input ahead of time.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I recently purchased scentblocker knockout pants and jacket. Been using them since september and have been satisfied with them. Killed three bucks in urban hunt that never winded me. Ebay has some good prices on these and worth every penny as i hate to sweat in the stand also.Hope this helps ya.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the Knockout series is for early season ? The NO REALTREE is just personal preference like I only own Chevy trucks and Stratos boats. All the other brands of almost everything are great as well, just not my cup of tea.
I do wear multiple patterns as well but they are all NON Realtree related.
Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
So the Knockout series is for early season ? The NO REALTREE is just personal preference like I only own Chevy trucks and Stratos boats. All the other brands of almost everything are great as well, just not my cup of tea.
I do wear multiple patterns as well but they are all NON Realtree related.
Thanks for the feedback.
Are you my twin I never knew I had?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yes it is for early season. I have them in mossy oak infinity. If your looking for scent control which i believe is the most important factor then this is it with trinity scent control. I am originally from northeast and this heat kills me but it is scent control or sitting in a tree almost naked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.