Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank's ... it was a good time and man them hogs are thick in there. The boars we are killing are all cut up from fighting. Hopefully next weekend we will get one of the big boys doing all the cutting.

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Mr. C, a man can only eat so much pork as good as sausage sounds. I am about to run out of people to give them to. I guess i can make room in the freezer for one or two more though. It is fun.
Notice you live in East End. I grew up on Bracy Rd (just N of east end off arch street). Good to see someone from my neck of the woods on here!:thumb:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Notice you live in East End. I grew up on Bracy Rd (just N of east end off arch street). Good to see someone from my neck of the woods on here!:thumb:
Well, originally i am from Benton but my wife has lived there a long time. We live off West Sawmill about a block from the school. Her mom and dad passed away about four years ago but you may have known them, Glenn and Betty Wheeler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.