Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member<br>2008 Photo Contest Winner
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have stated before in other posts I was going to take the first doe that I saw without kids and here she is. She was hard quartering away at 18yds. The two blade rage made a huge entry hole, took out the left side of the liver, the right lung, and stuck in the right shoulder. She died running wide open at 50 yards and CRASH. What a great moment regardless og being a doe. Also this was right before dark and the Lumenock was awesome again.

Equipment:
Bear Bow
Lumenock nocks
Rage Broadheads
The best piece of equipment of the day was THERMOCELL!:clap:

P.S. How do you guys set up your photos to appear large enough on this site to appear normal in size. Every time I try to upload it keeps telling me the file is too big and by the time I I reduce it then it is too small to view?

Somebody help me out and I will post the pic. I have also tried this through photobucket.

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
As I have stated before in other posts I was going to take the first doe that I saw without kids and here she is. She was hard quartering away at 18yds. The two blade rage made a huge entry hole, took out the left side of the liver, the right lung, and stuck in the right shoulder. She died running wide open at 50 yards and CRASH. What a great moment regardless og being a doe. Also this was right before dark and the Lumenock was awesome again.

Equipment:
Bear Bow
Lumenock nocks
Rage Broadheads
The best piece of equipment of the day was THERMOCELL!:clap:

P.S. How do you guys set up your photos to appear large enough on this site to appear normal in size. Every time I try to upload it keeps telling me the file is too big and by the time I I reduce it then it is too small to view?

Somebody help me out and I will post the pic. I have also tried this through photobucket.
Yeap, read my post on the "Broadheads....mechanicals or fixed" The Rages worked GREAT!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.