Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these legal to kill?

I kid you not, the other night my wife and I were driving home and something ran across the road left to right. I was in the passenger seat, and as we passed I seen it about 20 yards away, it was a Sasquatch for sure:wink: I mean a guy in a gorilla suit. :biggrin:

really did happen, but they didn't fool me, I don't believe in Sasquatch's. It was funny though.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Did it have a mountain lion chasing it??? I've heard we got those around here, too. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Banned
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know if any of you have watched MonsterQuest but one of the first ones I seen was of Bigfoot. They showed that footage taken back in the day with the bigfoot walking away from the camera, they had all kinds of nutty people talking about how they definately saw a bigfoot, heard one, their brothers, nephews, cousin in law dated one, whatever.

They went out with trailcams and camped out trying to get a sighting of bigfoot. They showed a "bigfoot bed" where some branches were piled up and then part of a bigfoot "print" that was basicly a depression in the earth that could have been caused by just about anything. :fit:

Just think I could be one that show.

Oh by the way, I don't watch that show unless I need a good laugh:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
If you wanted to see where the Texas Bigfoot Research team has spotted "bigfoot" you can get on Google Earth and little yellow dots will show up and say when and where he was spotted. For instance there are 2 or 3 place near Winona where they supposedly spotted "bigfoot". One near Lake Conway. Was just messing around on there and seen them. The stories are kinda funny. Check it out! :eek:

·
Banned
6,919 Posts
Some of these are pretty funny. I like the one in Green County where they say it carried off dogs! :smack:

http://www.gcbro.com/ardb1.htm

Read the one for Yell County! Can you figure out where he is talking about? Only one place it could be. I will Never go to Nebo again! LOL!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Know the difference between a dead Sasquatch and a dead lawyer in the road?

the dead Sasquatch will have skid marks in front of it:thumb:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
The guy from yell county seems a bit nutty. (i hope it is nobody on here). Sounds like Dale Gribble from king of the hill. Oh yeah, there was a second gun man on the grassy knoll. And the US government was responsible for 9/11 and aliens (not illegal) made crop circles in my backyard last month. And panthers are in Ar.:smack:

·
Registered
12,438 Posts
Sasquatch spotted? Hey I've never seen a spotted one! They've all been a sort of mottled dark brown with some loghter patches. :thumb:

sasquatches? SASQUATCHES!!?? We ain' got no steenkin' sasquatches! We don' need no steenkin' SASQUATCHES!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re

Dang ole, Dale Gribbel, man. When he hunts bigfoot he uses dang ole name man Rusty Shackleford man. And those dang ole big foot tracks man, those are dang ole Peggy Hill walking through my dang ole yard man.

On a brighter note, werent those guys from that old video on a hunting trip. They would have been a lot more famous to have killed the beast and then video instead of just video, could have said it attacked. How would you long arm a big foot? Would you hold up his feet close to the camera or his head? Or would you just get like a huge body layout and sit down on top of it and smile big for the camera? Inquiring minds want to know!

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Two of my buddies conspired to scare an old Nam vet to death[years ago] about the bigfoots. Tellin all these wild spooky tales. Then one night Junior called and said his car was actin up bad, didn't think he could make it home...and would I look at it. He raised the hood and I looked in, but got a really wierd feeling sump'm was out there in the dark behind me, I turned to look and there it was...that dang hairy monster...I yanked out my .38 and cocked her back, and the dang thing jerked his own head off!! And as I regained my sanity I could hear him saying: Don't shoot, it's me, don't shoot, it's me! I looked around for junior and he was hidin behind the car!:verymad::punch:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts