Saline, Garland, or Pulaski Lease wanted for 2011-2012

Discussion in 'Hunting Clubs and Leases' started by Nuge Fan, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

looking for lease in $300-$500 a year range preferably close to Benton, AR. Would prefer it be somewhere other than zone 13 since we own private land there. just a feeler to see what's out there. thanks.

2. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Well if you find something good with multiple spots let me know. I've been looking hard for something around little rock. I would be willing to spend $$$ for a good spot

3. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

I'm in as well if there is one.

4. mmcginty19

mmcginty19 Well-Known Member

I'm looking to start one if any land comes available. It will be me and my dad and A couple guys from the camp we are in now. If enough are interested I'll look for a bigger piece of land. I was only looking for about 800 acres so far. Just let me know.

5. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

I'd be willing to pay up to $750 depending on the specifics of the lease so keep me informed please

6. Whitebread

Whitebread Well-Known Member

I'm interested too. Keep me posted

7. mmcginty19

mmcginty19 Well-Known Member

Ok I'll take a head count. If I can get by with it I would like 1 member per 100 acres.

8. be_z71

be_z71 Well-Known Member

We have a deer lease with about 1800 acres that is 12 miles south of Malvern down HWY 9, close to Dallas County. Typical South AR Zone 12 timberland. We could use a few members. Let me know if anyone is interested.

9. dayton

dayton Well-Known Member

How much a year and how many members? I am interested

10. be_z71

be_z71 Well-Known Member

Last year we had about 14 members. We would like to have about 18. We have been paying $450/year. We do run dogs, although some members prefer to still hunt and rarely hunt around the dogs.

11. sweetpea

sweetpea New Member

Looking for a Deer Lease

Me and my fiance live in the Mabelvale (Sardis area) and we are looking for another lease to join also. We have a lease in Zone 12 but would like somewhere else to go that might be closer to Little Rock area we really enjoy hunting and just want something closer to home.