Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
pro series. i use it religously. i refuse to get in a stand without it, and after just a little use, it becomes far more of a habit than a hassle. i can remember talking with guys not too terribly long ago about these and they just werent sure of them, but after a little use, they too swear by them. if you are going to deer hunt out of a stand, these are by far one of the best investments you can make. for you yes, but also for your loved ones

·
Registered
694 Posts
dang right, you KNOW im a believer. from what i saw this weekend, you better have your turkey boots on, bug tamer along with some ole double cell action! but.... there will be no kill, if no go!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much do these harnesses cost? I'm in the market for one.
BPS has them on sale for $59 for the stalker up to $129. Those of you that have the pro series does the mesh get caught on the tree bark. I would like this for hot weather hunting but the mesh has me concerned. Another thing is the tree tether have plenty of lenght to move and shoot with a bow in all directions? Thanks

·
Registered
694 Posts
as for the mesh, id say a little bit. not really bad enough to justify either a)the hot model or b) not wearing one at all. as far as the tether goes, me personally, i have no problem none whatsoever with the length of it. im 5'10" and seems like as a general rule i tie on at eye level or maybe just a tad lower and have no problems. again, it seems like it took just a tad of getting used too, but will become second nature (at least it did for me) a few times in the stand mimicking different shots and angles and directions you should have no problem

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.