Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks Mr. Chitlin. Several articles out there said S&W plans to sell the brand but doesn't know to whom; but in the meantime will cease production on its products.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
I wouldn’t be too surprised if this is not the end for TC. Muzzleloaders and single shots are not the market of the future in a black gun world. Makes me sad. They made some fine stuff over the years. I hope there’s a buyer out there that can keep up the production and more importantly the quality. But I don’t see who it could be.

·
Administrator
78,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CVA could shut them down if they’d expand their caliber lineup. That’s CVA’s main shortcoming right now.

·
Grand Member
12,036 Posts
I've got a T/C Prohunter with a 25/06 barrel that is a tack driver, also got a .50 muzzleloader barrel for it. Been wanting to get a couple of pistol barrels an grips for it and just never have, might ought to now before it's too late.

·
Premium Member
24,376 Posts
Was in Basspro shop..Had this.. Little T/c 22 Lr ..on the Gun rack..Always wanted a Ruger 10/22..A Rimfire fanitc... Especially semi Auto..
The little T/C was..set up with all the upgrades
I would want in a 10/22..
As all T/c very,Very accurate.....All 10/22 accessories Will fit like a Glove....
Love it lite and quick handling...
IMG_20210504_134312958.jpg
IMG_20210504_134300711.jpg

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Was in Basspro shop..Had this.. Little T/c 22 Lr ..on the Gun rack..Always wanted a Ruger 10/22..A Rimfire fanitc... Especially semi Auto..
The little T/C was..set up with all the upgrades
I would want in a 10/22..
As all T/c very,Very accurate.....All 10/22 accessories Will fit like a Glove....
Love it lite and quick handling... View attachment 311502 View attachment 311503
Uncle Jackie why you always got that black tape on your guns?

·
Registered
829 Posts
It is not unusual with the 10/22 to not do that well if free floated. I have a target version that I free floated and it started shooting like garbage. I put a small pad of acraglas under the barrel that the barrel could rest on and it now shoots fantastic!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts