Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bow last January for a backup bow. When I got the bow it had a crack in the lower limb so I took it to the shop and got brand new limbs put on it under the lifetime warrenty. It is a great shooting bow and I hunted with it some this year and killed a couple deer with it.
It is a 34" axle to axle bow with 70lb limbs and draw length is adjustable from 27"to 30" currently set on 30".
It comes completly setup with a whisker biscuit rest, extreme bone collector sight with 5 pins and level, matching skulls camo Alpine soft loc quiver, limbsaver stabalizer, wrist sling, string silencers,and kisser button.
Here is a link to the manufacture's info on it http://www.rytera.com/2011/nemesis.htm

I just decided that I don't need a back up bow so I'm gonna let it go and I'm asking $550 for it. Located in vilonia

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THese bows are made by Martin....New owner will have lifetime warranty as well!!! So do not worry!

GF
Thanks Gford, the warranty definitely paid off for me since the limb was cracked when I bought it used but got brand new limbs put on with no cost to me. That's a great thing to know you have when you buy a used bow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.